Associate Head for Undergraduate Programs, Professor of Political Science
- Ph.D. University of Washington, 2002
- M.A. University of Washington, 1999
- B.A. Western Washington University, 1997
- Bernhard, William, and Tracy Sulkin. Legislative Style. University of Chicago Press, 2017.
- Sulkin, Tracy. The Legislative Legacy of Congressional Campaigns. Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- Sulkin, Tracy. Issue Politics in Congress. Cambridge University Press, 2005.
- Bernhard, William , Daniel Sewell, and Tracy Sulkin. "A Clustering Approach to Legislative Styles." Legislative Studies Quarterly (2017):
- Sewell, Daniel, Yuguo Chen, William Bernhard, and Tracy Sulkin. "Model-based Longitudinal Clustering with Varying Cluster Assignments." Statistica Sinica 26.1 (2016): 205-233.
- Sulkin, Tracy, Paul Testa, and Kaye Usry. "What Gets Rewarded?: Legislative Activity and Constituency Approval." Political Research Quarterly 68.4 (2015): 690-702.
- Sulkin, Tracy, and Carly Schmitt. "Partisan Polarization and Legislators' Agendas." Polity 46.3 (2014): 430-448.
- Bernhard, William, and Tracy Sulkin. "Commitment and Consequences: Reneging on Cosponsorship Pledges in the U.S. House." Legislative Studies Quarterly 38.4 (2013): 461-487.
- Francis, Katherine, and Tracy Sulkin. "Legislative Coalitions and Presidential Signing Statements." Congress & The Presidency 40.3 (2013): 230-254.
- Hayes, Matthew, Matthew Hibbing, and Tracy Sulkin. "Redistricting, Responsiveness, and Issue Attention." Legislative Studies Quarterly 35.1 (2010): 91-115.
- Sulkin, Tracy. "Campaign Appeals and Legislative Action." Journal of Politics 71.3 (2009): 1093-1108.
- Sulkin, Tracy, and Nathaniel Swigger. "Is There Truth in Advertising? Campaign Ad Images as Signals about Legislative Behavior." Journal of Politics 70.1 (2008): 232-244.