Lecturer of Political Science
European Union Center
Center for Global Studies
- Monday, Wednesday 1-2pm, and by appointment
- Comparative Politics
- International Relations
- The European Union
- Western Europe
- PhD, University of Pittsburgh (2007)
- PS 100 Introduction to Political Science
- PS 282 Governing Globalization
- PS 348 Government and Politics in Western Europe
- PS 385 Politics of the European Union
- EURO 502 The European Union in Global Context
- Kourtikakis, Kostas, and Ekaterina Turkina. "Civil Society Organizations in European Union External Relations: A Study of Interoganizational Networks in the Eastern Partnership and the Mediterranean." Journal of European Integration (2015): forthcoming.
- Turkina, Ekaterina, and Kostas Kourtikakis. "Keeping up with the Neighbours: Diffusion of Norms and Practices Through Networks of Employer and Employee Oranizations in the Eastern Partnership and the Mediterranean." Journal of Common Market Studies (2015): 31 Mar. 2015.
- Kourtikakis, Kostas, and Robert Pahre. "Party on! Political Parties in European Foreign Economic Policies." Seton Hall Journal of Diplomacy XV.II (2015): 35-47.
- Kourtikakis, Kostas. "Imitation and Supranational Politics: Some Lessons from the European Ombudsman and the European Court of Auditors." European Political Science Review 2.1 (2010): 27-48. 10 Feb. 2010.
- Kourtikakis, Kostas. Rev. of Experimentalist Governance in the European Union: Towards a New Architecture, ed. Charles F Sabel and Jonathan Zeitlin. Perspectives on Politics 10.2 (2012): 517-518.
- Kourtikakis, Kostas. Rev. of Ruling Europe: The Politics of the Stability and Growth Pact, by Martin Heipertz and Amy Verdun. Perspectives on Politics 10.2 (2012): 517-518.