Jeffery J Mondak
Associate Head for Graduate Programs, Professor of Political Science
- Mondak, Jeffery J. Personality and the Foundations of Political Behavior. Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- Mondak, Jeffery J., and Dona-Gene Mitchell. Fault Lines: Why the Republicans Lost Congress. Routledge, 2009.
- Nothing to Read: Newspapers and Elections in a Social Experiment. University of Michigan Press, 1995.
- Mondak, Jeffery J., and Jon Hurwitz. "Examining the Terror Exception: Terrorism and Commitments to Civil Liberties." Public Opinion Quarterly 76 (2012):
- Mondak, Jeffery J., Damarys Canache, Mitchell A. Seligson, and Matthew V. Hibbing. "The Participatory Personality: Evidence from Latin America." British Journal of Political Science 41 (2011):
- Mondak, Jeffery J., Matthew V. Hibbing, Damarys Canache, and Mitchell A. Seligson. "Personality and Civic Engagement: An Integrative Framework for the Study of Trait Effects on Political Behavior." American Political Science Review 104 (2010):